Modern Strata Office in Landmark Location
- Premium Location
- Fitted Out - Plug and Play available
This historic seven (7) storey building occupies a prominent position in the Financial District conveniently within a 5 minute walk to Circular Quay, Wynyard Station and Martin Place.
Notable landmarks nearby include NSW Parliament House, NSW Supreme Court, the Sydney Opera House, The Domain and the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Situated in Manufacturer’s House in one of Sydney’s sought-after premier locations.
Manufacturer’s House was previously known as Swaab House, and Digital House when built in 1935 to later be refurbished in 1984.
This rare offering comprises three (3) lots of the top floor of this strata building. The premises includes partitioned offices, boardroom, meeting room and breakout workstation area.
Key attributes of the property are:
• Prominent Sydney CBD building
• Surrounded by the best transport & amenities
• Level 7 Lift lobby has been newly refurbished to a modern standard
• Level 7 common kitchen & toilet amenities have been newly refurbished
• Zoned B8 Metropolitan Centre
• Offered with vacant possession
For Sale via Auction
Tuesday 25th May 2021 @ 10:30am
In Rooms - Auctionworks
Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street,
Sydney NSW 2000